Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekly Update

Well, I'm a couple days late on this post, but since I only ran once last week, there isn't much to report. It turns out that I did something to my foot trying to dig my garden (as mentioned in my last report). It felt a little funny most of the week, but it didn't bother me on my 15 miler on Saturday. That 15 miler was pretty good. I'm pleased with how it turned out. I was able to keep a much more even pace than I've been able to my last few runs. I started running out of juice towards the end and had to force myself to keep going.

I was talking to my wife later on about how much harder running has gotten for me. I was feeling pretty sore this weekend. I remember training for my last marathon and not feeling so sore after 15 miles. Maybe it's the injuries I've had over the last several months. Maybe I'm getting old. My wife just laughed at that, but I did just celebrate my 29th B-Day last week... I don't really feel like I'm old or anything, my point is just that running seems harder than it used to be. That's all.

No comments: