- The running group hasn't panned out so far. No one showed up that first Saturday, and I wasn't able to do it the next Saturday. I haven't gotten a response from anybody, but I am not giving up. I think I'll have to talk to people in person and let them know about it and spread the word.
- I volunteered at the RNR AZ Marathon Expo the Saturday before the race. That was a lot of fun. I couldn't believe how busy it was the entire 5 hours I was there! I was at the tables handing out the goodie bags. I was hoping to see some fellow blogging buddies, but there were so many people, the chances of that happening was very unlikely. I sure had a blast though! I'll definitely do it again.
- My knee has started bugging me again. I've been icing it almost everyday, sometimes twice. I've been taking it pretty easy. Not a whole lot of running lately. Hence the lack in posting here. It's been pretty frustrating, but I'm trying to stay optimistic about it.
- Lani and I have been taking a lot of walks lately with the girls. We are loving the Arizona sunshine and just soaking it up. I feel for all you folks who have to deal with the cold, cold winter, but it really is perfect here. Sorry.
- We're down to about 2 months until the baby is due. Lani says he seems a lot more active than the girls were. Hopefully, we'll be able to channel all that energy into running and exercise as opposed to other mischeif little boys get into.
- Since I haven't been running much, I've started some strength exercises. Whenever we take the kids to the park, I always look for some bars on the playground to do pull-ups and dips. I'm also doing push ups and working on my core in hopes of being a stronger runner when I get over this injury.
- Things to look forward to: I get to volunteer at the NBA All-Star Jam Session next month. I've never been involved in anything like that. It should be a lot of fun. Track season will be starting in about a month, I think. I'm hoping we'll have a lot of our kids return and bring along some new faces.
That's about it. Thanks to everyone who is still keeping tabs on me. I appreciate the comments and support.