Thursday, May 29, 2008

Calling all creative minds! Contest!

I love running bloggers! They are so creative and witty and clever and fun. I need your help. Lani and I recently purchased a used car, and it really needs a name. It is a 2007 Chevy HHR. It's a pretty sweet ride, but saying "Hop into the HHR, girls" or "I'm gonna take the HHR" is kinda cumbersome and awkward to say. HHR? What is that? I know what Chevy says it means (Heritage High Roof - Lame!), but we want a real name.

So this car has the initials HHR, and we need some help coming up with a fun name for him or her. We want YOU to tell us what those letters stand for--first, middle, and last name. Lani is posting about this little contest on her blog, and after the deadline of 10:00 p.m. (AZ time) on Sunday, June 1, she and I will go through the entries, pick a winner, and they'll get some kind of prize (to be determined). Unfortunately, the prize won't be a sweet bike or anything fancy like that, but it'll be something you might like. So get creative and post a comment below. Thanks for your help!

No comments: